Join the Illinois Small Business Development Center (SBDC) on January 23rd for a FREE workshop on International E-commerce.
Date: Wednesday, January 23
Time: 9 – 11 AM
Location: EDC of Decatur – Macon County Office
(101 South Main Street, Suite 600 in Decatur)
This workshop is geared towards companies who export, and will cover the following topics:
- e-commerce challenges and opportunities to exporters
- selling your products on your website and/or on online international marketplaces like Amazon and Alibaba
- marketing strategies to improve your online sales
- logistics, customs compliance, and looking up duties and taxes in foreign countries
- e-commerce payment methods and best practices
RSVP: Free to attend, registration required to secure a spot (limited space available). Register here, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 217-378-8535. All materials will be provided.